Monday, December 3, 2012

Yoga Playlist #3

I've been teaching a Pilates Barre class for the past couple of months.  A super fun, up-tempo class that moves to a different beat.  Here's the playlist.  Each song is around 120bpm, perfect for a super fun and sweaty vinyasa flow class!!!

1. You are the Best Thing ~ Ray LaMontagne

2. Our Song ~ Taylor Swift

3. Soulshine ~ Michael Franti

4. Short Skirt/Long Jacket ~ Cake

5. Dreams ~ Fleetwood Mac

6. Don't Stop til You Get Enough ~ Michael Jackson

7. Hung Up ~ Madonna

8. Gatekeeper ~ Feist

9. Don't Stop ~ Fleetwood Mac

10. Shake it ~ Michael Franti (feat. Lady Saw)

11. My Moon My Man ~ Feist

12. True Love Way ~ Kings of Leon

13. Give me one Reason ~ Tracey Chapman

14. Opera Singer ~ Cake

15. Let it be Me ~ Phish

...yes, I know Taylor Swift is there on the list, she's my dirty little secret...don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment