Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thinkin' green


I read this post on Elephant Journal a couple of days ago and it got me to thinking about the law of giving and receiving.

Mainly I was attracted to the Declaration of Independance as set out by the David Suzuki foundation back in 1992.

We are the earth...
We are the rains...
We are the breath...
..we share a common future as yet untold


It's important not only to give and receive from the energy body of the universe but to be mindful of our impact in the cycle of the physical body of the universe as well.

Start thinking green. And if you're already thinking green...start thinking greener!

We hear about all that's going on in the world right now with Global Warming and it's a damn hot topic of conversation. But how much are we really doing in order to ensure a clean, green future for generations to come.

I recycle. I walk or take public transit most of the time. I don't litter. But really that's about it. There is so much more that I could be doing. So in the spirit of the law of giving and receiving I am going to make an effort this week to educate myself on the different things I could be doing in honour of our planet earth.

And, I'm going to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment