Sunday, February 2, 2014

90's yoga mix-tape



I've been nostalgic for the 90's lately.  Ever since I went to a party back in the fall with a 90's theme and danced my ass off to some bad ass 90's tunes.

So I put together a gooey - mostly ladies - 90's mixtape.  Brings me back to sitting on my single bed in my teenage room doodling boys names all over...well, everything.  Enjoy :)


Mary Jane ~ Alanis Morissette
Good Mother ~ Jann Arden
You Learn ~ Alanis Morissette
Ode to my Family ~ The Cranberries
No Woman, No Cry ~ Fugees
Can't Take my Eyes off of You ~ Lauryn Hill (radio edit)
Could I Be You Girl ~ Jann Arden
Linger ~ The Cranberries
Silence ~ Sarah McLachlan
Insensitive ~ Jann Arden
Hand in my Pocket ~ Alanis Morissette
Zombie ~ The Cranberries

Bonus: Erykah Badu ~ Baduzium.  Played right on through.

Peace, love and music :)



No comments:

Post a Comment