Thursday, November 18, 2010

dear blog


Dear blog,

I miss you. Do you miss me? I know it's been a while and trust me I've been thinking of you. It's just that I've been feeling tired and not very motivated lately. I know it's not a good excuse and the whole point of creating you was to keep motivated and busy during my free time. But, what can I say - sometimes a girl just needs a break.

Really, it's not you, it's me. And trust me, I'm working on it. This whole "bettering myself" thing can be tiring at times. But I'm learning. I'm learning that taking on too much at once can be overwhelming and in the end just lead to nothing.

I have a ton of things that I've meant to write - and will write - I guess the timing just hasn't been right.

Anyways, I'm working on the balance, and it's coming.

Will write soon :)

ps...when did you learn Korean? It's difficult to navigate through you when all of your tabs are in Hangul. Just sayin'

Love,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment