Wednesday, April 28, 2010

inspiration



I started this blog feeling inspired to write. Spring was just around the corner, I was slowly getting back into a routine on the mat and I felt that I had a lot to write about. And at times I do. Like when I'm walking to and from school and my mind races the whole way making up stories or planning the next 5 years of my life. Or when something comes up between me and the man and I'm emotionally charged I think "these are good things to write about". But then, I get home and the thoughts are gone, or I have a glass of wine and I chill out. And really as much as I want "a side of yoga" to be reflective, I don't want it to all just be about me, what I'm thinking, what I'm doing. I need to find inspiration outside of myself. I need to read more. I need to practise more. I need to get out more.
And more than all of this, I need to start writing more, sometimes just to write. Usually once I get started I find that I do have something to say......just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment