Friday, August 27, 2010

Help! My pants are shrinking


It's funny, no matter which pair of pants or shorts I put on in the morning, they are quite a bit looser than the pair that I take off at the end of the day. Weird, rigth?

I am experiencing some serious summer bloat. But the summers over you say? Not here in Korea! I swear some of the hottest days are yet to come.

Where does bloating come from?

Sodium! I dont' even like salt. Well, that is to say, I NEVER salt my food. So where is all this sodium coming from? I'll tell you

Soups
Condiments and sauces
Processed Foods
Fast Food - obviously
and....dairy products..blurgh

Some of these I'm guilty of, but for the most part I feel like I eat fairly consciously.

What can I do to battle the bloat?

The obvious - stay away from salts.
Drink lots of water - which I do... I'm talking like at least 3-4 litres of it just while I'm at school.
Eat more fiber
Eat more tropical fruit. Pineapples are supposed to be good. This I can handle.
Chamomile tea is said to help.

Readers. Does anyone even read this blog aside from the mother and her lovely sisters? Readers, do you have any tips on how to keep me from having to unbutton come 3:30pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment