Friday, September 24, 2010

the challenge


I love challenges. I love them even more when I actually finish them!

My mind is crazy, I'm talking it never, ever stops and it's exhausting. I've been thinking a lot lately about taking up a meditation practise but as with most things it has been pushed to the side.

So, I've given myself a challenge. The Seven Spiritual Laws challenge.

~The plan - to cover one chapter/week. As I go through the readings (The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga), try to apply the principles of each law into the daily for that week.

~The practise - adopt the laws into my pracitse on the mat. Write daily about anything and everything. Ease my way into a meditation practise.

~The hope - that by the end of the seven weeks I will have calmed the crazy and am ready to establish a daily practise of yoga and meditation both on the mat and off.

Ready, set, go!

**Advice, help, hints and comments on calming the crazy are encouraged**

No comments:

Post a Comment