Saturday, December 31, 2011

Countdown

Another year has come and gone.  It's that time when we wiggle into our skinny jeans and shiny top (which are a bit tighter from WAY too many Christmas cookies) look forward to letting go of the past year and bringing on the new. Books have been written about it, movies made about it, countdown kisses shared over it. 

New Years Eve!

I've used the remaining prompts from reverb 11 (and some of my own) to set some intentions for the New Year. And for once, neither my body nor my bank account are topics on this list. Come on 2012!!

 10 ~ Karma - Volunteer. Get out there and give back!

  9 ~ Whistle while I work.

 8 ~ Do yoga

 7 ~ Wonder - Keep learning. Keep studying. Embrace curiosity!

 6 ~ Meditate

 5 ~ Gratitude - Be thankful.  Every day.

 4 ~ Write - Open up to the flow of creativity. Write what I feel. Write for myself.  Have the courage to write the truth.  Write from my heart.

 3 ~ Freedom - Don't judge. Just do.

 2 ~ Celebration - Celebrate everything. Celebrate the moment. Celebrate who I am now, today.  Celebrate life.

1 ~ Breathe and Move

 HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!  Kiss someone you love...unless you have a cold, then a sports guy chest bump will do just fine.

~peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment